2017 ME/EE Class Syllabus: 2017 NEC Significant Changes
Continuing Education for Kentucky ME or EE and OH Contractor License Renewal: 6 Hours of Code
This six hours course is designed for the individual employed in the Electrical field as an electrician. Completion of this course will satisfy the following continuing education hours:
Kentucky Electrican, Master Electrician License (EE,ME #'s) and Ohio Contractor License: 6 hours of Code
- All classes are held at the IBEW/NECA Electrical Training Center, 5455 Glenway Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45238.
- All class times are 8 am - 2:30 pm. Full attendance is required for certification regardless of continuing education requirements.
- Cost is $25.00 for IBEW/NECA members or $110.00 for non members
- Instructor(s): Stan Espelage, Jesse Lin
- Required text: 2017 National Electrical Code Book-you cannot take the class without your own code book (not included in price-will be available for sale with payment, in office, or at class)
- Bring 2017 NEC, highlighter, driver's license, notebook and pen to class
- 2017 Dates:
- SCC1-0217- Saturday, February 18, 2017
- SCC1-0317- Saturday, March 18, 2017
- SCC1-0417- Saturday, April 15, 2017
- SCC1-0517- Saturday, May 20, 2017
- SCC1-0717- Saturday, July 15, 2017
- SCC1-0917- Saturday, September 16, 2017
- SCC1-1017- Saturday, October 21, 2017
- SCC1-1117- Saturday, November 18, 2017
- SCC1-1217- Saturday, December 16, 2017
- SCC1-0118- Saturday, January 20, 2018
- No class in June or August
Please note: The State of Ohio Licensing Board requires that we verify that participants hold a valid Ohio Contractor's license. To receive Ohio credit, submit a copy of your license BEFORE the class date. You may email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org after payment and registration.
In order to have a certificate(s) printed on the day of class, we must have the appropriate license number(s) on file. Certificates are no longer required to be submitted to Ohio or Kentucky. After you attend the class, we submit your name and license number as proof of your attendance.
If you have any questions, you may call (513)281-6924.
CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO VIEW CLASS SCHEDULE.